Episode 33: How to Create Engaging Video Content to Make Marketing FUN! with Cheryl Crow
Considering using video to market your business but have no idea how to get started?
Cheryl is the founder of Arthritis Life and a registered Occupational Therapist. She started her business, Arthritis Life to educate, empower and inspire people living with arthritis. She is the creator of the Rheumatoid Arthritis Roadmap, an online educational and support program that helps patients navigate through living with RA.
In this episode, Cheryl gives insight into the best practices, tools and strategies for using video to market your practice.
Cheryl and I discuss:
- Cheryl’s reasoning behind starting Arthritis Life
- Her strategy for picking out which social platforms to be on
- Cheryl’s experience on various social platforms
- An overview of what TikTok is and how people use it
- Why you have to know your goal on social media
- How to repurpose your content across platforms
- The importance of getting started (it’s the hardest step but you have to just put yourself out there)
- Tools you need to get started making videos
- How to listen to your audience to find out what they want
- Our tips on building your know, like, trust and expertise
- How to deal with constructive feedback
- The lack of honesty in the healing space