Episode 19: [COACHING] Finding a Niche & Building Systems to Grow Your Business with Abigail Wool-Biringer
This episode is unlike any of my past episodes because it’s the first time I’ve done an on-air coaching call! Abilgail Wool-Biringer is the owner of Kids Empowered for Life. She had some questions on focusing, growing, and scaling her business. This is a behind-the-scenes glimpse into what business coaching looks like. I love Abigail’s vulnerability to talk publicly about her business and the way she is already thinking like a boss! I hope this episode shows how working with a business coach can not only be a fun conversation, but can help you gain clarity, solve problems, and forge a path forward to grow your business on your own terms!
Abigail and I discuss:
- Abigail’s work and business background.
- Identifying the top 3 issues that Abigail has in her business.
- The good things Abigail is doing on her website: parent Facebook group and email marketing to capture and nurture her potential clients.
- Why no one can help everyone! (Remember: “The riches are in the niches.” Focus on your specializations- start small and grow from there.)
- How to make your website effectively speak to your potential clients: make it clear how you can solve their problems!
- How to take control of inquiry calls from the beginning by using a clear system (This is also discussed in previous MYOTBiz episodes here:)
- Systems and structures to put in place to ensure your business has a strong foundation to scale and grow.
- Abigail’s main takeaways from our coaching session and changes she plans to make.
Connect with Abigail at:
- Kids Empowered 4 Life
- Abigail’s free Facebook group for parents: Facebook Group for ADHD Parent Support