Episode 60: Enneagram 8 - The Challenger: Lisa Westhorpe
The Enneagram 8 is known as the Challenger. You’re probably familiar with this Enneagram type if you’ve been listening to the show for a while because it happens to be my type too! In this episode, I am joined by Lisa Westhorpe of Nurture Occupational Therapy to chat all about being a Challenger.
Lisa shares how we can benefit from doing the difficult thing of leaning into our emotions. You’ll hear how she uses her strengths of confidently going against the grain to lead her team and run her practice. We also talk about her big dreams for her business and how her weakness of being very independent can come into play as an OT entrepreneur.
- How Lisa identifies as a Challenger / Enneagram 8
- The magic that happens when a Challenger leans into their emotions
- How you can use your strength of going against the grain in leadership
- Why she is happy to be a Challenger who questions processes and ideas
- Her independence as an Enneagram 8 (and how this can be a weakness in business)
- Lisa’s bigger than life dreams of helping more moms
Resources from this episode:
Episode 52: Enneagram Series: Intro Episode
Nurture Occupational Therapy