Episode 68: My Reflections & Revenue from 2021 + Goals for 2022
With 2021 behind us and the new year in full swing, it’s the perfect time to reflect on how far we’ve come and create a plan for even more growth. Whether you run a multi-million dollar business or you’re just starting out, goal setting is a vital part of scaling your business and increasing your personal income.
In this episode, I’m sharing my 2022 business goals and looking back on the past year. I’m opening up about the real numbers in my business: how much I made in 2021, how much I spent, and how I reached my financial goals. Plus, I’ll explain how I set my upcoming goals and worked backwards to create my plan for reaching them.
- Why I think it’s valuable to share my goals and numbers
- The types of goals I’m setting in my business and personal life
- Why it’s important to simplify and streamline your business
- My business’s numbers from 2021, including revenue, expenses, and my payroll
- Learning to align your pay with your skill level and work ethic
- How to set financial goals and work backwards to achieve them
Are you a pediatric therapist interested in taking your work with children out into nature? The ConTiGO Approach Online Course will open for registration soon: visit www.contigoapproach.com to join the waitlist.