Email Marketing for your Nature-Based Practice
Email marketing was a big contributor to the early success of my business. Unfortunately, it’s not something that a lot of nature-based therapists make a priority. It might seem overwhelming, but there are tools that help to make it easy for you to establish your email list. And the benefits are worth it.
In today’s episode, you'll learn how email marketing is an easy and effective way to connect with your potential customers. We’ll discuss my favorite (and least favorite) platforms, why automation is so important, and how to write emails that keep your audience engaged so that they will want to work with your practice.
- A study that showed that children made more prosocial choices after spending the day in a nature setting
- What exactly is email marketing
- Why you need to use an email service provider for your email list
- How automation allows your business to run smoothly behind the scenes so you can enjoy your work
- How short, helpful emails at regular intervals will keep your practice top of mind
- Using email marketing to answers questions that you frequently receive
- Why you will automatically stand out if you add email marketing to your business
- The importance of a good copywriter (whether it’s you or someone you outsource)
Resources from this episode:
Dopko, Capaldi, & Zelenski (2019). The psychological and social benefits of a nature experience for children: A preliminary investigation. Journal of Environmental Psychology. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272494418307102?via%3Dihub.
This Book Will Teach You How To Write Better by Neville Medhora
Flodesk: Design emails people love to get.
If you're ready to take the next step in this adventure, join our free Therapy in the Great Outdoors Community at therapyinthegreatoutdoors.com. The TGO community is a private space just for nature based pediatric practitioners. We have loads of resources there to support you as you start or grow a nature based practice or program.
Are you a pediatric therapist interested in taking your work with children out into nature? The ConTiGO Approach Online Course will open for registration soon: visit www.ConTiGOapproach.com to join the waitlist.