10 Reasons to Take Pediatric Therapy Outdoors (with Sneak Peeks of My Research Findings)
Are you a traditional pediatrician therapist considering taking your practice outdoors? There are so many benefits to starting a nature-based practice, many of which you’ve probably never thought of. Today, I’m breaking them down using some of my recent research findings.
In this episode, I share ten reasons you should take your pediatric therapy practice outdoors. I explain what makes nature-based therapy so effective for patients and appealing to parent. You’ll also hear the benefits of nature-based practices from a business owner’s perspective.
- How my current research is going and a few sneak peeks into what I’m uncovering
- How nature-based pediatric therapy can reignite your love for your work
- Why nature-based therapy is often more affordable and accessible than regular therapy
- Why parents and patients value nature-based therapy so highly
- Research that supports the effectiveness of nature-based pediatric therapy
- Why children need to engage in risky play in a neutral environment
- The unlimited potential of nature-based therapy, both for patients and practitioners
Resources from this episode:
If you're ready to take the next step in this adventure, join our free Therapy in the Great Outdoors Community at therapyinthegreatoutdoors.com. The TGO community is a private space just for nature based pediatric practitioners. We have loads of resources there to support you as you start or grow a nature based practice or program.
If you’re serious about taking your nature-based practice to the next level, come join the Business Bedrocks Group Coaching Program in The Business Hive. You'll get clarity & confidence to grow a profitable and personally fulfilling business that runs on auto-pilot as much as possible.
For even more resources, check out The Therapy in the Great Outdoors (TGO) Library, a proven toolkit for no-stress nature-based treatment planning.
Are you a pediatric therapist interested in taking your work with children out into nature? The ConTiGO Approach Online Course will open for registration soon: visit www.ConTiGOapproach.com to join the waitlist.