10: The 4 Systems You Must Have to Run a Successful Nature-Based Business
Your business has a lot of moving parts, and it’s easy to let things spin out of control. But with the right systems in place, you can free up your time as the business owner to do MORE of what you love in the business, all while the business grows to impact more people and bring in more revenue.
In this episode, you'll learn the four systems every nature-based business needs: mindset, operations, marketing, and finances. These are the bedrock foundations of every single successful nature-based business...or ANY business, really!
- Why you have to consider the logistical side of running a nature-based business or program
- How to create a system for checking in and working on your mindset
- Why you need a plan in place for times when you’re personally not feeling well
- How to develop a thorough, well-documented system of operations
- How to develop your marketing plan and map out your customer journey
- The different kinds of marketing you can utilize for your business
- Why you should prioritize ease of use in your website design and functionality
- How to shift your mindset around finances and profit
- Why your business needs a budget and an organized financial system
- How to access tons of resources for building and growing your business
Resources from this episode:
MYOT Podcast Episode 43: Accept Challenges & Commit to Action with Carlyn Neek
My accountant, Sandi York (She's @fitmoneycoach on IG)
If you're ready to take the next step in this adventure, join our free Therapy in the Great Outdoors Community at therapyinthegreatoutdoors.com. We have loads of resources there to support you as you start or grow a nature-based practice or program.
Are you a pediatric therapist interested in taking your work with children out into nature? The ConTiGO Approach Online Course will open for registration soon: visit www.ConTiGOapproach.com to join the waitlist.